At a Glance
- Plans have been scaled back in response to concerns about potential traffic impacts.
- The residences are proposed on a 7.9 acre site near the clubhouse. Six acres of that land are currently covered with abandoned buildings and filled in swimming pools, which are a blemish on the area.
- Plans include up to 125 “for sale” luxury residences built to the highest quality. (The previous plan included 150 residences and 250 resort hotel rooms.)
- Enhancements to the Country Club's entrance, improvements to the driving range, new landscaping, and a rooftop amenity above the clubhouse for events are also included in the plan.
- Studies are now being conducted to analyze potential impacts to traffic and other areas of concern. If impacts are identified, corrective actions will be required.
Question or Comment?
We are still in the planning process and detailed plans are just now being prepared. Please contact us to share any comments or questions. Your feedback is important to us and we hope you will engage in the planning process.Contact Us